Wednesday 4 May 2011

imagine ♥♥♥

the moment i first saw you was like a dream ,
because your smile was so preety like an angel .
what would it be like to have you as my love ?
i feel so happy just by imagining that .

we share earphones ,
and i smile when we look at each other
under the bright sun .
don't worry about other people ,
there's not enough time to look just at me .
i , i will let you know .

i imagine you smile at me
i imagine you holding my hand
cast a spell and hope you become my love ♥♥

i imagine you sleeping in my arms
i imagine you kissing me
what a sweet imagination ♥♥

i imagine building a white house on top of a green hill
and we are riding on a yellow swing .

i imagine you making me a morning coffee in the morning ,
i feel so happy just by imagining that ♥♥

a sweet imagination , it's different from chilidish
ones like walking on clounds ,
my fourth finger says ..

it's like a dream because this ia real ,
it's like a dream because this isn't a dream ,
it's like a dream to me to have you as my love ♥♥

i imagine spending every day with you ,
i imagine myself hugging you ,
what an ecstatic imagination .

i imagine us everyday , becoming each other's half ,
i hope all of my dreams come true ♥♥♥

i you , please be my love ,
l you , i'll confess to you ,
you're my imagine love

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT@hak milik IMAsahaja