Wednesday 4 May 2011

tell me ♥ ♥ ♥

tell me , tell me about love ,
tell me , share your love with me .

love me love me , let me hug you ,
kiss me kiss me , i only you .

i'm like a fool when you smile ,
you're like a pretty doll when i look at you .

my heart beats so fast ,
my everyday becomes happy because of you .

i want you oh my , please look at only me .
even when the world changes , ionly you .

oh my , my heart always beats whenever i see you .
i'll cherish only you .

hold my hand and fly .
trust me and fly high .
yes , we can fly to the sky .
i want take you there baby .

like a music you play for me .
like a sweet hum you sing for me .

each mnute , each second becomes so precious .
i want to hear it everyday , i ♥ ♥ ♥ you .

i want you oh my , pleaseonly me .
because even when other loves change , i you .

oh my , my smal heart that pictured you ,
i always hug only you .

can you hear my beating heart ?
can you feel my beat ?

i can't live without you ,
only you can make me laugh .

i love you ♥♥

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT@hak milik IMAsahaja